Oxygen Cherry

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013 Wishlist

I figured since 2013 is still pretty new, I could get away with posting a "2013 Wishlist" in April. But if not, just consider this a birthday/Christmas wishlist if that makes you feel better.1st on the list is something I've been wanting for a very long time, but haven't gotten around to purchasing one yet, or at least find one I like, and that would be a heart locket. When I was about 10 or 11 my parents gave me this beautiful silver locket with pictures of my new puppy on the inside, and I absolutely loved it. I wore almost every day, I thought it was the coolest thing since all my other friends wanted one. Being that it was my favorite piece of jewelry at such a young age, I would lose it a often. Well, one day I was playing in a very large field with some of my friends, and I realized I lost it. With the grass being so tall, and it beginning to rain, I was never able to find it. I'm hoping this year I'll remember to look for one when I have the money or time.
 


2nd on the list would be a steampunk watch. I know this sounds a little weird, but recently I've been getting into the whole victorian slash sci-fi look, and when I found pictures of steampunk watches I just fell in love. Which is weird because I'm not a watch type of person, I usually just guess the time or look at my phone. But seriously, they are beautiful.





















3rd would have to be a crown ring. They're not really big in the fashion world right now, which makes them hard to find, but I've always wanted one. 
I think it might be because of Kingdom Hearts, or Vera Wang, but either way I think it's adorable.

4th would be giant crystals for decorating. I'm one of those crazy ladies that likes to decorate shelves with nic nacs, just not with lame ones. Action figures, pictures, and hopefully these huge beautiful crystals here pretty soon. 


5th on my list is a pretty stand for my makeup brushes. I'm one of those girls who does my makeup a couple times a week, and I need something to hold them that doesn't look hideous so it looks nice in my bathroom. 


6th is the whole Spooksville series.  One of my favorite book series growing up, and I've been wanting them since I read the very first one.

















7th is the Barns & Noble leatherbound classic series. Every classic book you can think of, they have it. Every book comes in such a beautiful design, it's hard not to want it. 






















8th is another weird one, amazingly awesome book ends. I see all these cool pictures on tumblr or google of really cool book ends, and here I am using candles to hold up my books. I seriously want the ones in this picture, I freaked out when I saw them. 






















9th is a glowing fish tank. Yep. Enough said. 















And number 10 is a gamecube. I never got to play the gamecube very much as a child because we didn't own one, and only a few of my friends had it. Even though a lot of people I know didn't like it, I always did. It was on my Christmas list a few times, but my parents never got it for me. Oh well. If I got one now it would be way cheaper. Especially the games. 





No comments:

Post a Comment